- Sanitizing of boat before & after cruises
- Hand Sanitizer available throughout vessel
- Masks are worn by our crew
- Driving with reduced capacity
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
COVID-19 Update + Cancellation policy
COVID 19 Update: We have made adjustments to ensure all guests and staff are safe.
We understand and are aware of these difficult consonances.
Our priority is your and our safety, well being and satisfaction.
All our departures at Medulin Excursions carries the national SAFE STAY in Croatia and SAFE TRAVEL label, which means they have implemented the health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Global Safe Travels Protocols.
This is a a non-exhaustive list:
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.)